Wound-Sept Plus is a wound treatment that promotes healing of shearing and other open and enlarged wounds and that prevents blow-fly strike and contamination of open wounds by flies. For the treatment and prevention of superficial skin infections caused by micro-organisms sensitive to chlortetracycline.
PRESENTATION: 250 ml
Cypermethrin 0,0125 % m/v
Dichlorophen 0,015 % m/v
Chlorocresol 0,5 % m/v
Gentian Violet 0,15 % m/v
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Wear rubber gloves when applying Wound Sept Plus to wounds.
Clean wound thoroughly.
Spray Wound Sept Plus evenly and sparingly on to wound from a distance of approximately 20 cm, holding the can upright.
Repeat application after 2 – 3 days if necessary.
Re-application of Wound-Sept Plus after rain is not necessary, as the product is not washed off by rain.
- Handle with care.
- FLAMMABLE – Do not store or handle near open flame.
- Poisonous if swallowed and on skin contact.
- Store away from foodstuff and feeds.
- Do not puncture or incinerate can.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
- Do not apply with bare hands.
- Wash immediately and thoroughly with warm soapy water aer accidental skin contact.
- After application of Wound Sept Plus wash hands and face before eating, drinking or smoking.
- Do not contaminate food, eating utensils, drinking water, grazing, rivers or dams with Wound Sept Plus.
- Do not re-use container for any purpose.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not expose container to temperatures above 50 °C. Shake well before use
For more information, please visit Virbac’s website.